Thursday, March 13, 2014

She Dreams a Dream...

           Hi, this is Nick. Today, I’m writing this blog to my sister Emily. I want to wish you luck next month in your audition for Les Misérables. 
           We are a musical family. I play the drums, Nick plays the guitar, and Emily is such a good singer. We’ve been watching Emily sing for years in school concerts, and even when she was in college. She was also in a lot of plays, such as Grease, Bye-Bye-Birdie, South Pacific, and High School Musical. My two favorites plays by Emily are Grease and Bye-Bye-Birdie. These plays were played at Wallkill Senior High School. 
            I’m attaching the YouTube link for her song “I Dreamed A Dream.”  I hope you like it, and let us all wish her luck next month. Can’t wait to see the play in the summer.


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment