Monday, December 16, 2013

Busy Week!



                Hi, this is Nick. A lot of things happened last week. On Tuesday, my parents drove me to the College of Saint Rose. I was so excited to stay overnight. Vincent (a senior at Saint Rose) took me on a tour around campus and showed me the campus I’ll be in next September (if I’m accepted). Also, Vincent took me on a tour at the cafeteria and we ate lunch there. It was snowing, haha, but I knew it was a great day to be hanging out with a senior who is 21 and attending his last year at college. At the house where Vincent lives, everybody had a job to do, such as cleaning the dishes, making their own dinners, and food shopping.  Keep wishing me luck, because I’m getting closer to going to college.
                Friday was my senior trip to New York City.  My brother Nick and I took a bus to New York City. There were about 300 students in the 4 buses. When we got there, everyone got together to take a senior picture at the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree. Later, we met up with Nick’s friend Jarrett who lives in Brooklyn.  Mom, Nick, and Louis met us there; we spent the rest of the day together, had lunch at Burger Heaven, and went to Macy’s. We walked around Times Square, did some shopping, and left the city at around 5:00. It was a really busy week and looking forward to the holidays.

TTYL                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment