Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Day


                 Thanksgiving this year was a little different for my family. My mom is a nurse, and had to work, so I went to my brother’s apartment near Central Connecticut State University (CCSU). My brother coaches a high school football team and we all went to see his team play. It was a cold day, so me, Louis, and Nick dressed up in warm layer of clothes to help stay warm.
               
                 My brothers team (Sheehan Titans) won 54-7, and they called us down to the field (me and Louis). My brother yelled the letters “LZ" and “NZ” and the teammates yelled back the same letters. Lou and I got to sit in front of Nick’s football team to take a picture. Nick gave me and Louis the game ball and all the players wrote their names on the ball, and it made me feel proud to have a second ball to keep at home. Then, I went back to my brother’s apartment to watch football games and have Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey, stuffing, baked carrots, salad, and sweet potatoes with brown sugar and cinnamon, as well as dessert. For dessert, we had homemade brownies made by my sister Emily. . .Yummy!

TTYL
               
                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment