Monday, December 9, 2013

College Visit!

         Hi, this is Nick again. I spent a great weekend watching football and going to a birthday party for my cousin Lisa on Long Island. It was a lot of fun. Tomorrow, December 10, I am going to Albany for an overnight visit at a college. I will be seeing the school and I’m excited to be staying overnight.
         Also, I want to let you know that when I first saw this college, I thought it was pretty amazing. The gymnasium was a real gym with the logo of the Knights. I thought it was pretty cool. I also saw the fitness center where people jog, lift weights, and doing sit-ups. I’m meeting with Kevin tomorrow to interview and hopefully I will be going to classes in September. I really want to go to college so wish me luck and I’ll let you know how it goes.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment